Thursday, December 6, 2012

WEEKDAY WIN!

December 6, 2012

Jordan Morrison & Andrew Crescenzi

I wasn't planning on going to last night's game against the Bakersfield Condors, but I had nothing going on, so I got a cheapie ticket in the Goal end and I'm glad I did.

It was a sparse crowd on a rainy Wednesday. The Bulls don't have many weekday games, but the crowds who do show up are rowdy and enjoying themselves. If you're thinking of going to a game, you should think of going to a weekday one. I sat in Section 6 and had a great time! I even ran into a couple friends of mine who sat with me during the game. Tickets in the Goal section are only $14.50, just a couple bucks more than a movie and I'd rather go to a hockey game any day than the garbage Hollywood is making these days.

Daniil Tarasov 

The game was great; the Bulls dominated the Condors winning 4-1 and I had a lot more fun than I would have staying at home.

My Friends Cristina, Brian & Me 















Tonight is Bulls Live from Pete's Tavern in San Francisco across the street from AT&T Park. Jason Lockhart will be broadcasting live online with a player from the Bulls. There are drink and food specials, so be there! I will be.

Also, us Bulls ticket holders are still waiting to hear what's going on with the free tickets to the Bulls game at the Shark Tank. Shark ticket holders already have theirs. We're supposed to find out today, so we'll see....please take care of us, Bulls.

Will the Bulls fans get the same special treatment the Sharks fans did?

There are a couple of great games against the Colorado Eagles this weekend. Friday night is the Teddy Bear Toss. Bring a Teddy Bear and right after the first Bulls goal, toss it on the ice. All the bears will be collected and given to needy kids in the area by Seton Medical Center. Saturday night is Free Snow Globe Night. First 1,000 fans 17 years and under will get a snow globe with Rawhide in it. I want a snow globe!

So see you at the Barn soon! GO BULLS!

No comments:

Post a Comment